Got inked with a tattoo, and it’s not what you expected. Do you want to get rid of that unwanted tattoo on your body? If yes, then you might want to give it a read.
Before you use laser beams again for a tattoo removal, know that there are many laserless tattoo removal methods around you. You might be thinking why it’s better to opt for laserless tattoo removal instead of using laser? Well, laser method is quite common yet has been proved to be harmful and impart adverse effects to body. For instance, it has reported to cause skin cancer to some. So, all these challenges give rise to adoption of laserless tattoo removal methods which are quite safer.
Home Remedies for Tattoo Removal
Besides laser treatment, derma abrasion and surgical excision, alternatively you can use some natural methods rather than using laser to remove tattoos at home. Here are some of the effective and natural ingredients that can help fade your unwanted tattoos safely.
Being one of the best laserless tattoo removal methods, Salabrasion is the safest method as well. The term is derived from salt and derma abrasion. An abrasive pad soaked with salt is used to scrub off the tattoo physically. Here is what to do.
- First of all, moisten the tattooed area.
- Mix ingredients – salt and water together and apply it directly onto tattoo.
- Don’t worry if you see a bruised skin after this process. Use an antiseptic like hydrogen peroxide and secure it with bandage after washing with clean water.
Aloe Vera has a broad range of therapeutic benefits which makes it an effective laserless tattoo removal method on skin. When you use Aloe Vera with Paederia Tomentosa and Vitamin-E, it diminishes the tattoo appearance. Here’s how you should process the ingredients to wipe off the tattoo.
- Squeeze out a fresh Aloe Vera juice from leaf and or use commercially available one.
- Mix the juice with 1 tbsp. of Paderia tomentosa and add content of vitamin-E capsules. Stir well to mix it thoroughly and create a fine paste.
- Apply it over tattooed area of your skin. Gently rub with your fingers in a circular motion for 10 minutes. After it, rinse the area with warm water.
- Do this method on regular basis until tattoo completely fades away.
The Sand Powder Method
In most cases, it has found to be an effective method for tattoos removal. However, it’s not a painless method. Use of grind sand, Aloe Vera gel and grinding stone has ability to erase your tattoo permanently. Rub it gently over inked area. In order to fully wipe off a tattoo, it must be repeated several times.
Lemon Juice with Salt
A mix of lemon juice and salt works effective on your inked parts of body. From this mixture, you will get abrasive property of salt whereas lemon acts as a bleaching agent, both act to wipe off the ink. This method doesn’t cause pain and safe to use.
Tattoo Removal Creams
In addition to aforementioned laserless tattoo removal methods, there are creams you can apply as well. They are designed for purpose of erasing tattoos permanently. Though, they have some side effects on users. Further, there are other ranges of creams which are developed to conceal or hide a tattoo just like makeup. They are beneficial yet have some drawbacks as well.
Choose natural ways to erase your tattoo since they are cost-effective, easy, pain-free, and safe.